Fun Ways To Stay Peppy Even In Summers: Beat The Heat11:39
Bangalore is famous for its beautiful weather but during summers it does get hot even here ! Let’s not talk about Dilli ki garmi ! With winter running we know that summer is just around the corner.
The summers in my hometown , ie Lucknow is not hot, but HOT HOT ! During this season its sweltering, mercury-busting and it gets hard to stay fresh and lively all the time. Those who like summers for they get to flaunt their figures and wear their summer dresses , yay , but those don’t stay by the beach and cannot spend fun time by the pool , it's nice to know that at least that there are other ways to cool off during summers ! Soon the thermometer will show an increase in temperature and thus I have a listed a few clever, low-cost tricks that will help you stay peppy when the weather's hot!
- Beat the heat by Reducing the cooling load by employing cost-effective conservation measures.
- Beat the heat by ventilating at night either naturally or with ceiling fans.
- Beat the heat by Using ceiling fans to increase comfort levels at higher thermostat settings.
- Beat the heat by Installing white window shades or mini-blinds. Mini-blinds can reduce solar heat gain by 40-50 percent
- Install awnings on south-facing windows where you have insufficient roof overhang to provide shade.
- Beat the heat by hanging bamboo shades outside the window during the summer to stop 60 to 80% of d sun’s heat
- Beat the heat by cleaning your A/C’s air filter every month.Normal dust build-up can reduce air flow by 1% every week.
- Beat the heat at night goes high,use a whole-house fan,i will pull cool air into d house &vent hot air out.
- Beat The Heat By Investing in Shades & blinds.venetian-type,micro-blinds & reflective curtains to block harsh sun rays
- Water parks and amusement parks help us beat the heat plus enjoy it at the same time.
- Bunk college and have some oh so refreshing Sugarcane Juice at the road side in the melting afternoons!
- Just stand at the beach, with my legs soaked in the water and see it wash away my foot print! Beautiful!
- Cold beverages and flavoured smoothies can always brighten up a heated up day.
- Run through a sprinkler ,its cool to get wet and beat the heat in a fun way.
- Avoid sodas and caffeinated beverages when you can.Cold water is not a prob!.
- Go on a diet consisting of food that has got a high water content.Include stews,juices & broths in ur diet.
- One can use cooling pads that can be inserted into hardhats or around d neck to keep d head & neck cool.
- One can Wear protective eye wear that features anti-fog lens coating to reduce lens fogging from d heat.
- Wear Sweatbands as they can be used to prevent perspiration from dripping into the eyes.
- One can wear gloves with leather palms & cotton,which allow for an increased airflow & protect hands at d same time.
- Drink cool water & avoid diuretics such as coffee, tea, alcohol as these can deplete body fluid.
- Get a short and trendy hairstyle during summers so that you sweat less.
- Eat your favorite ice cream at a local ice cream shop or even better indulge in some road side kaala khatta gola!
- Showers & baths! The tingly fresh feeling after a bath will surely re-energize you.