She is Fantastico. She is Selfless. She is LOVE: My Mother is My Hero!07:21
A mother is a woman who was created by God to bring love, joy, happiness and the best example for an angel into this world. My Mom is the most fantastico thing in my life! I can never thank her enough for giving me the 'magical hug' whenever I get sad and depressed. I have no words to describe mom, for me mom is number one. Have you ever realized that MOM is the only word that makes WOW even if we turn the letters upside down? :D Ain't no coincidence!
Our mothers haven't just brought us up, but they have done it in the very best way one can do it. Every time I am depressed, I call my mom because her words, her presence and her sweet voice is one thing that will instantly lift up my spirits and turn my day peppy within a matter of seconds!
We can never thank our parents enough for taking all the pain in bringing us up and spending their whole life in caring for us.
People all around the world adore their mothers for she is the only one who is honest with us, she knows our strengths and weaknesses and guides us every time we need looking up.
We need no reasons to love our moms. It is difficult to pen in words how much our moms love us. From giving us a pat for all the good things, and a slap for all the wrong ones, to being the perfect idol for us to follow, nobody can beat what our moms have done for us. If I could even reflect a fraction of wisdom my mother has, I'd be the happiest person on Earth!
Every time people asked me questions like “Who do you admire the most?” , “Who is your hero?”, “Who inspires you the most?” or “Who is the most fantastic person you have ever known?’, my thoughts automatically drifted to my mom and without hesitation, I knew my answer for all these questions was the same – MY MOM. My mother to me is the greatest person alive. The amount of love she has shown me in these 21 years of my life span, I cannot even begin to fathom. She is everything to me. She means the world to me.
Love you Ammi, you are my hero for…
- For its only your kiss on my forehead that can cure me from all worries!
- For making me understand that being a women, I am strong and not weak.
- For running behind me so that I drink milk, eat food on time and giving me good health and habits for life.
- For quickly stuffing breakfast in my mouth every morning, when I am in a hurry. Nobody does that, only you, I love you!
- For knowing if I have had a bad day, without saying a word. You understand even my silence.
- For fighting to give me birth and saying yes to a girl child, to give me a life, to be there for me :)
- For lovingly accepting all my shortcomings, and still loving me unconditionally.
- For healing me by just putting your hand on my head, when I am sick.
- For putting up with my mood swings and arrogance. I can never thank you enough.
- For always reminding me of wearing my jacket/sweater before stepping out in the cold.
- For making me smile even in worst times, for giving me hope.
- For your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
I love you mother with all my heart. No matter what, I know I can come to you with anything and I know that you will always be there to help me fix it.
I can't thank you enough.